glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Thursday 29 April 2010

Tea anyone?


Hi everyone,

I'm Pamela. I'm new to blogging so this is a very exciting day for me!

I know how much I love reading other peoples blogs; reading about their lives, looking at pictures of things that they find interesting and learning lots. The kind of blogs I like to read are crafty and creative blogs. Sewing and interior design are my faves.

I want to tell you what I hope to get out of my blog. I have a motive for creating this blog. I have a dream of opening a tearoom/craft gallery in my hometown of Glasgow, Scotland and I think the time is now to get down to business! I'm 27 and although I know this is still young, I still haven't found my niche and that makes me feel wee bit sad :-(

So, tearoom time. I'm on it. I've started the ball rolling, I'm in the zone, I know what I have to do. But it is a big job so if you'd like to follow me on my cakey adventure, I'd be only too happy to have you.

I plan to blog each step of the way to opening my teashop and I look forward to running ideas past you to see what you think about my ideas...

Pamela x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.