glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Glamping

For Christmas my partner Stuart bought me a book on Glamping and promised to take me for a glamping break at any site I liked. Not wanting to travel too far for just a short break, there are a few cool sites in Scotland.


These ones are based in the Scottish Borders called Roulette Retreats and are old fashioned gypsy style caravans decorated in beautiful jewel colours. Just big enough for two.
And what about these?! Look at the bed! It is like the one Santa and Mrs Claus sleep in in the Santa Claus The Movie. This one is at a site called Lochhouses. Can't decide. Which one should we visit? Maybe both!?

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are realy nice! I like nr 1 the most. Its a realy nice guesthouse in our garden!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.