glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Friday 14 October 2011

China addiction

I've always been a collector and a hoarder but my china collecting is getting out of hand! Obviously I need lots of tea cups and saucers for the shop but I certainly don't need the 10+ tea sets I must have in my one bedroom flat.
Today I bought a whole bunch of my favourite Johnson Bros Grey Dawn china from a charity shop for the obscenely cheap price if £3. I almost shrieked when I saw it greedily gathering all of it up and dashing to the check out.
What's worse is that I've still got a box of Grey Dawn stuff that I haven't unpacked that I sent my folks across counties while on holiday to collect for me. Help....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.