glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Christmas Crafternoons 2011

Hi everyone!

Well I'm excited to announce a series of Christmas Crafternoons which I will be running this Winter at Cushion & Cake. You can book a place to come along on a Sunday afternoon to get Christmassy and get crafty.

I'll take you through a number of crafty activities that will get you in the mood for CHRISTMAAAAS!

You'll get to drink your fill of hot chocolate and scoff a load of Christmassy treats while listening to the best Christmas tunes and take home some of your own hand crafted items and some ideas on decorating for Christmas.

To book a place for you and maybe a friend, fill out my wee booking form here

Places cost just £10 each and include refreshments and all materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.