I've been spending some time to think about what theme the following Craftenoons will embody. I wondered about making them explicit, like a cross stitch theme or a felting theme, but instead for April's Crafternoon I've decided to keep it a little obscure and keep an element of surprise.
As it is April, I always think of 'Little April Showers' from Bambi (April snow blizzards here in Scotland however) so the theme will be clouds. See what I did there?
Clouds are a very popular motif currently so I knew that Craftenooners would like to make something attractive based around this idea.
If you want to come along you can book here or give me a ring at the tearoom on 0141 339 4114. As always w wee deposit of £5 is required to book your place. You can pay by paypal tea@cushionandcake.com or speak to me about arranging an alternative.
It is going to be a good one to get booked in quick. If you need some more inspiration watch the April Shower clip Bambi here orrrrrrrrr Little Fluffy Clouds by the Orb... why not?
Wednesday, 4 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.