glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Crafternoon Theme - April

I've been spending some time to think about what theme the following Craftenoons will embody. I wondered about making them explicit, like a cross stitch theme or a felting theme, but instead for April's Crafternoon I've decided to keep it a little obscure and keep an element of surprise.

As it is April, I always think of 'Little April Showers' from Bambi (April snow blizzards here in Scotland however) so the theme will be clouds. See what I did there?

Clouds are a very popular motif currently so I knew that Craftenooners would like to make something attractive based around this idea.

If you want to come along you can book here or give me a ring at the tearoom on 0141 339 4114. As always w wee deposit of £5 is required to book your place. You can pay by paypal tea@cushionandcake.com or speak to me about arranging an alternative.

It is going to be a good one to get booked in quick. If you need some more inspiration watch the April Shower clip Bambi here orrrrrrrrr Little Fluffy Clouds by the Orb... why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.