glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Monday 18 June 2012

I want my hat back - Jon Klassen

This isn't at all tearoom related but I felt I wanted to share. That wonderful bookshop I mentioned in my last post, the Main Street Trading Company is where I bought an absolutely lovely book.
Admittedly, it is a children's book but the illustrations are so beautiful and the story so simple and funny, it easily appeals to adults.

It is written and illustrated by a Canadian artist, Jon Klassen. I just love the main character, a bear who has lost his red hat. The story is his journey to finding who has his hat.
I'm looking forward to the next book to be released December 2012... This is not my hat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.