glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Monday 4 October 2010

Numbers or cake? Cake please

The last post I wrote I was feeling positive about a property that I'd seen for Cushion and Cake. I'm really excited because it feels like things really have started moving.

I've set up a few meetings this week with advisors and accountants and the like. I'm hoping to go back and see the wee property this week too.

Trying hard today to sit for more than five minutes and put the figures I've worked out for my start up costs into my business plan. I'm struggling.
I've looked at some expamples of business plans but they don't seem to be very helpful to me. I could really do with seeing a business plan for a little tearoom.
There are a million other things I'd rather be doing right now than working out numbers like researching cake recipes and sourcing cool stuff for the tearoom.
 I guess to be a business person I have to do both...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.