glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Monday 6 December 2010

Christmas Horses

With the UK still looking much like this....
 I'm turning my attention to Christmassy things like this.
They're little festive folk horses for your tree. I absolutely love them and you can find them on folksy here
I've organised a Christmas Crafternoon with some friends this Sunday. It's going to be a fun party afternoon with food drink and making some simple crafts. I'm really looking forward to it. I've been trawling craft books and websites for some fun things to make. One of the girls coming suggested making mulled cider which sounds fairly lethal!
I have no further tearoom news from last week. I'm really just waiting on people doing their bit and getting back to me, so for now, you'll have to endure some random blog entries until I have more news...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.