glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Mug

It is almost Christmas! I can't wait. Spending time with my family and friends after a busy few months finding property for my tearoom, filling in applications and securing funding. I received my official offer for the property yesterday so I will soon find out when I can move in. I'm very excited.
I treated myself yesterday to some Christmas drinking receptacles. I love my new Christmas mug with a ribbon design on. I'm drinking a festive tea, Cinnamon Spice by Yogi Teas.
And these pretty snowflake tumblers were a bargain at 75p each.
It's amazing the difference it makes to a drink when you drink it from something pretty :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.