glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Monday 17 January 2011

Happy New Year

A late happy new year to you all. It has been a while since I have blogged about Cushion and Cake. Apologies for neglecting the blog, but I certainly haven't been neglecting Cushion and Cake. In fact, we're moving ever closer to the opening. I can move into my property whenever I want. The only hold up is waiting on certain paperwork from the council before I start any building work, but nevertheless, we can only be weeks away from a grand opening.
Planning the decor for the tearoo is now mega important. I'll blog some picture of styles that I like or details which would fit well in the tearoom. I love this plate wall. Gorgeous.
I like these really plain and simple shelves. There's nothing particularly special about them at all but they look great. I like that the height of the shelf can be adjusted when you need to. The paper lanterns in the background are lovely and well executed.
So more like this to come. Feel free to give me any of your comments on the images and my ideas. Input is greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.