glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Friday 11 February 2011

Anyone for Valentines?

It is that time again. Valentines, a day of celebration for everyone in love. A day to show that special someone that you care. I don't think presents are the key here rather than FOOD!!! I love cooking and baking and love even more when I cook for my partner who also loves my cooking and baking. I'm not sure what our plans are yet for Valentines but it might include things like these.
For those of you not celebrating Valentines, these recipes are for you too. Stuff your face full of cake and get sloshed on pink cocktails! Why not?!

1 comment:

  1. My gosh, loving these photos of cakes. beautiful,
    We had romantic curry night!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.