They were super tasty, chewy with a bit of crunch. I normally don't really care much for cookies but this recipe has changed my mind.
85g light brown sugar
170g self raising flour
2tbsp golden syrup
2 packets Reeses Pieces
a few drops vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 180C
- Cream together the margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl
- Add the milk, golden syrup, vanilla extract, self raising flour and Reeces Pieces to the mixture and mix well to make a thick batter a bit like a cake mix.
- Place spoonfuls onto a greased and floured baking tray/cookie pan making sure there is enough space in between so the mix can spread.
- Bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in a airtight container (if they last that long) to keep them chewy and crunchy