glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Waiting and Biscuits

I'm a bit stuck at the moment. Lots of waiting. I have to wait for my lease on Cushion and Cake to be drawn up. I have to make an application for planning permission and I need a building warrant. I can't really do anything in respect to any of these tasks until I meet Phil the architect next week to do some drawings.
I have to apply for a change of class for the shop as I'll have table and chairs and stuff so this is going to push my wee opening back perhaps a month so it now looks like it'll be February time for a grand opening. Which is fine. 

Having a bit of extra time on my hands this week then I baked some biscuits today.
They are quite Christmassy with ginger and cinnamon. I've already eaten a few. They're very tasty.

I think I'll take some over to my friend who is feeding me at her flat tonight. She's a very good cook and I always look forward to seeing what she's cooking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.