glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Action Plan

Well my meeting at the Cultural Enterprise Offices in Glasgow was really useful. We came up with an action plan:
  1. Locate property and arrange visits
  2. Attend marketing and business planning seminars (I'm booked onto these already)
  3. Complete business plan
The property is my first priority because I need to know where I'm going to set up and how much it is going to cost before I can finish my business plan and go the the bank...

If anyone knows Glasgow, I'm thinking about setting up in the Merchant City or the West End. Preferably the West End, it's a bit more bohemian.

I'd love a shop facade like this one. This shop as you can probably see is called Cupcake. It's in Glasgow. When you walk through the door the smell of vanilla cake mixture is divine! I had one of their cakes last week. Mmm, the vanilla butter cream icing was sooo good.

I love this shop too. It's on Byres Road and is full of vintage, shabby chic style fancy goods. I love the blue painted facade. Very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.