glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Thursday 20 May 2010

Some Inspiration

A week ago or so, when I went to see the adviser at the Cultural Enterprise Office, she suggested that I do a bit of research into other tearooms in the UK.
I found lovely pictures on Flikr of a tearoom in London. Sadly the tearoom is now closed (I hope it wasn't because people didn't want tea!) but the pictures really inspired me. It is decorated entirely in the style that I'd be working towards.
 These images aren't great quality. You can see great shots on Flickr.
I love the signage on this shop front.
 
I really want a mish mash of crockery. I collect cups, saucers and teapots so I can't wait until the stage where I can actually go and buy loads of them. If you look at the Flickr link you'll see how they've stored all of their tea pots, on purple shelving surrounding the kitchen space. Lovely.
But before the fun can start,I have to leave now to go to some more business training. The seminar at the Business Gateway tonight is Business Planning.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.