glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Help Me, Cultural Enterprise!

Well today I have an exciting meeting at the Cultural Enterprise Offices in Glasgow. I'm going to see them about my idea and see if they can offer any tips on what to do next. They look like they'll be really helpful. The help businesses which are to do with arts, crafts or culture. I'm excited that they may be able to help me and my little tearoom.


I have been working on a bit of a business plan but I really need help with getting my head round the figures and things like that. I think I'll take what I have in the form of a business plan and see if I'm at least on the right track with it.

I should mention that I don't have any funding for this venture... I'm starting from scratch so I have to make sure I'm super prepared so that the bank lend me some money!

Wish me luck, my meeting is in about 20 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.