glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Monday 10 May 2010

New Start

Well today is the first day of the rest of life. I finished up on Friday at my full time job in Glasgow, and now have some time to devote to planning and opening my tearoom.

I got a beautiful leaving gift on Friday on my last day, some very beautiful and appropriate Cath Kidston crockery. I'll be keeping it for myself however, these aren't for my tearoom!



I can't wait to use them.

So, what's the plan this week? Well I have to start my property search. The first place to start looking are local estate agents. I hope that most have websites where I can have a quick look to see if they have anything suitable. Then, I have to go and see them. That is the exciting part. Going to see if I can envisage my tearoom and craft gallery there, imagining the furniture and interior design of the place. How exciting!

I'm going to start this search in the morning so I'll be sure to report any interesting properties here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.