glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Fabric Shopping Day Today, Yay!!!

I'm just about to get going and get some supplies for making today, but I'm taking my time, enjoying the sun streaming in my window. It really is a beautiful day today.

I'm also looking forward to spending a bit of money on fabric today to make some more items for my sext craft fair on the 27th June. This fair is in Dunfermline in Fife. It is a wee bit of a drive from Glasgow but I'm really looking forward to it. It is called the Psychedelic Circus and it is a vintage and craft fair with a whole lot of other activites going on at the same time like bands playing and catwalks. Psychedelic Circus I'm taking a stall and hope to make and sell lots of my lovely cupcakes and cushions.

So what kind of fabrics do I have in mind for purchasing today? Well, I really like the nautical theme at the moment so I like this fabric with sail boats and beach huts.
 

I could also do with some nice floral fabric. I've been enjoying the stripes recently and could do with a bit more variety. It is difficult though, especially when you find something you really like to make in a certain look and you want tom make lots of them!
I'll get going now and report later on what I manage to get my mitts on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.