glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Sunday 25 July 2010

New Stuff

This has been a good weekend. Still in Dunlop I had some company over the weekend, my partner Stuart came down to spend the weekend with me, but also my two dear friends Gerry and Andrew.

We had fun, eating and drinking on Saturday. We had a barbeque in the rain but it didn't matter. The food tasted great and we had fun.
I thought this was a good picture until I noticed that Stuart had photobombed it! He's put his fingers up behind my head. Oh naughty Stuart!

Having some company over the weekend, I got to use some of my nice new china that I thrifted on Friday. I got quite a few cups and saucers in really pretty patterns.
I also came across this super cute litle teapot.
And this lovely piece of linen, a square tablecloth from an Antique shop for £2!
Buying all of these things is essentially for the future tearoom. It might be hard for me to part with lovely stuff like this though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.