glasgow's cutest* tearoom and craft gallery

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Sophie Dahl Recipes

I'm loving the bbc food website at the moment, particularly the Sophie Dahl recipes. I really enjoyed watching her food television programme.

Her kitchen was a dream and the food she made fit for a princess.
She enjoys sweet treats like any girl (even though she used to be a model) and she knows how to make her sweet treats look super feminine.
I love the clothes she wears during her show, floral, vintage inspired and feminine.

I aspire to dress like that in my tearoom, in a kitchen like Sophie's creating wonderful cakes and treats like Sophie.

2 comments:

  1. I loved that program too, although the kitchen wasn't hers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, yes I believe so. I love Jamie Oliver's 30 minute meals too and he has a very practical yet stylish kitchen. He's got a trolley of fresh growing herbs on his balcony. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message. I'd love to hear from you.